Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Untold Story about"f0rget"

Hey there, fellow gamers!

Today, I want to address a topic that has been on the minds of many people lately. It seems like some of you have been questioning how I, "f0rget," managed to reach the impressive second place on the server. Some even go so far as to suggest that I using cheats like the "wallhack" even admins think like that not only you

But let me set the record straight and share my side of the story.

I understand that there are doubts about my abilities, but what many people don't realize is that I am an experienced player with a proven track record in my home country, Iraq. I have competed in multiple championships and have come out victorious.

So, before you judge, let me give you some insight into what makes me stand out.

First and foremost, I want to emphasize that my success is solely based on my skills and dedication. I do not resort to any unfair advantages. Instead, I utilize specific "Models" that help me optimize my FPS (Frames Per Second). This approach allows me to enhance my gaming performance, especially considering my high ping of 80-90 and significant packet loss.

To all those who doubt my capabilities, I urge you to reconsider. Behind this nickname, "f0rget," stands a player who has worked hard, acquired experience, and triumphed in championships in their home country. My success is a result of countless hours of practice, dedication, and a strategic approach to optimize my gaming experience.

So, let's take a moment to appreciate the journey I have embarked on. It's a testament to the fact that achievements in the gaming world are not always tied to shortcuts or unfair tactics. True talent and resilience can shine through, even in the face of adversity.

Note : i play in this server since 2014
Peace.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

who??

Yes, I noticed that. It seems that you have experience in playing, and he is active well, but you lack experience in dealing with players, haha, but continue. lol

Known player since 2014 but  you have to take it easy with others  Smile

not all players know you well. this introduction is good start  Idea
If you cant see except what lights show you and cant hare except what sounds announced 
then you are far away from truth in this world.