Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

As I said before, this server has become a site of contempt and prejudice towards people
I swore that I would not return to the server before because the moderator banned me for a month only because of quarrels between me and some racist Romanian players, although I did not attack their mothers, I only faced their racism.
And here the ball returns again, the player insults me, and the matter did not stop at this point, but rather insulted my mother in front of the same supervisor who prevented me and said that these laws should not be ignored.
But now that the player insulted my mother in front of him, he's done nothing but tell me he didn't mean it, hahaha
The question is for the admin. You see, if someone insulted your mother, would you leave it like this and make excuses for him?
I regret to tell you that the servant is no longer what it used to be in the time of Mosab and his crew
  The servant became surrounded by worthless people who swore that it had become a haven for despicableness and the practice of arrogance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where exactly were you offended? Screenshot shows nothing. When you want to file a complaint, its a complaint box not a Dr.Phil session. I understand your frustration, but if you want to take this to forum reports we expect you to be ready with screenshots/demos of the offender/admin so we can take actions, what I see here is nothing but you babbling about being insulted.

Show me who insulted you and if an admin was present and took no action to it, I'll suspend the admin and ban the player.

Don't just come here and give a random lecture about what is what without anything backing up what you say. Thank you.

(02-12-2023, 09:54 AM)CARD CLASHER Wrote: Where exactly were you offended? Screenshot shows nothing. When you want to file a complaint, its a complaint box not a Dr.Phil session. I understand your frustration, but if you want to take this to forum reports we expect you to be ready with screenshots/demos of the offender/admin so we can take actions, what I see here is nothing but you babbling about being insulted.

Show me who insulted you and if an admin was present and took no action to it, I'll suspend the admin and ban the player.

Don't just come here and give a random lecture about what is what without anything backing up what you say. Thank you.
Unfortunately when I came back to demo 
I found the clip deleted because we were at the end of the first round
The important thing is that your supervisor knows that I was insulted and that he did not do it and proved that he is just biased and useless.
Thanks for replying  Card

I know 1tap he likes to joke . But u r on right players shouldnt joke with those things i talked to him to stop insulting because to be honest i didnt see him insulting u . What i really did that when i told u its done i talked him lets have fun. You said ok . But in the end u insult his mother infront of me and u left u said one by one even 1tap said its ok dont ban him . Just giving chance to the regular players . But u got really upset . Next time if someone insults u send proof and the player who insulted u will be banned .

Just remember if someone insults u dont insult him back otherwise u get both ban .