Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Control of laws

Big Grin 
Everyone has started the game, everything is permissible, except for deception, which means that the hacker is not permissible Some people set two rules and he does not feel. I give you an example: If the admin says we only play on side A, then the enemy comes from the middle sides, so the admin brings me to play together. I am the one who is right. How is that because playing on side A has three doors, long u short u mid and if he comes Wherever you are from, here the police are required to protect three sides, and if there is a single policeman, he is required to protect A. Either the terrorist goes to B and places the bomb, then we alert him to slap. If he insists, we slay with his clerks. If he insists, slay again, perhaps he did not understand Kik insisted, and if he returns and repeats that several times, we leave him and do not attend him, because theAs for you blocking it, you are also wrong. I am amazed at some of the admins, even though it is an old game that asks for a scan from the players. cs is on the verge of extinction, thank you    Shy

Hey wakas, good to see you back again. I will answer to your essay:

yes you are right, just when its only A means A short and long, not mid and B .

Respect  Heart

I meant that when we say we play on A, we mean put the bomb in A. It doesn't matter where it comes from. The important thing is that the police make sure that there are three entrances.        I can abide by the rules, but I would just like to play the game according to the rules first, before people mess with it    Big Grin Heart

We can reply all day to each other and idnt think we will fin the solution. But next when we r less players and will play dust2x2 u can come mid or b  Tongue .

Only A means to play only A short and Long, not mid or B .

Have a good day  Big Grin