Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abuse Admin

I want to file a complaint about admin Qu~R`eSma+? 
he slay me under the pretext of camping  and i wasnt camping i was defending my team i  killed him several times and he use his access to slay me (it was a cowardly act that should be punished) 
he has no right to do that i heard that there are good admins in Arabian servers and that they treat others very well but I saw the exact opposite
It is true that there are such polite admins! r!r!, akii, DS, Teflone, etc... but this object is the exact opposite of them
I hope you will take it into consideration because this has been the case with several players (he slay some players without reason) and dont blame me for saying bad things to him
he deserves that talk or more because he overpowered me (prevented me from winning) and i felt insulted and i will not and will not allow anyone to insult me ​​especially children like this employee you have

DEMO : https://www.mediafire.com/file/0bsvbm2l8...1.dem/file

@[b]ShErKaSy[/b] @[b]Snoopy Dollet[/b] @[b]SHIFT[/b] The guide is in this demo so check it out and I hope you are fair (Matzidoch m3a hta wahd)

(04-07-2022, 07:14 PM)Rani Sekrana ! Wrote: I want to file a complaint about admin Qu~R`eSma+? 
he slay me under the pretext of camping  and i wasnt camping i was defending my team i  killed him several times and he use his access to slay me (it was a cowardly act that should be punished) 
he has no right to do that i heard that there are good admins in Arabian servers and that they treat others very well but I saw the exact opposite
It is true that there are such polite admins! r!r!, akii, DS, Teflone, etc... but this object is the exact opposite of them
I hope you will take it into consideration because this has been the case with several players (he slay some players without reason) and dont blame me for saying bad things to him
he deserves that talk or more because he overpowered me (prevented me from winning) and i felt insulted and i will not and will not allow anyone to insult me ​​especially children like this employee you have

DEMO : https://www.mediafire.com/file/0bsvbm2l8...1.dem/file

@[b]ShErKaSy[/b] @[b]Snoopy Dollet[/b] @[b]SHIFT[/b] The guide is in this demo so check it out and I hope you are fair (Matzidoch m3a hta wahd)

(04-07-2022, 07:14 PM)Rani Sekrana ! Wrote: Igood evenning 
listen to me very very well
this game is made fo one reason crashing the c4 is very sipmle 
c4 was planted b and you were in front of gate A 
remind you that camping = ban  i saly you he happy 
i ask that you play c4 like everyone else if you terrorist you have to plant c4 and het others to put it 
and if you against terrorist you must defend bases 
i hope you understood coreectly 
good night 
[Image: b_560x95.png]