Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reporting this guy nt

https://www.mediafire.com/file/izq7m4cxw...1.dem/file

this is my demo while i was playing in arabian this day , to all the managers watch this demo and see how this toxic hateful guy named nt he's egyptian insulting everyone in the sv including me hoping that i and my family die and some other insults in arabic watch the chat and see how he insults anyone kills him , i heard that he got banned long time ago for the same reason and he keeps creating new steam accounts to enter again i saw him repetting the same behavior everytime in all the servers , you can ask anyone in the servers about him they'l tell u that he has no place to play in here he is known in all the servers by his insults

I think Marcus took care of that!

When people complains about someone, always demo or print screen! But lets not make this an habit of posting cause one said one bad word once! When someone abuses too much, thats when we have to post!

Wait for Marcus to confirm

Colu

I watched the demo, he will get 2 days ban for being toxic.
if this keep repeating will lead to perm.
+ what Colu said, you can just send the link to Columbia or me on private, and we will take care of it.
Marcus here,

nt treslo so you act like u didnt insult me before in your life but when i do the same because you abuse scroll duck so much you report me on forum like a kid and baiting your team mates on game staying last guy all the time if i see u insult me again or anyone ill ban you yalla gl

your tears dude i can see them from mile away cant give u an advice bcz i know u dont have a brain and u will keep insulting people lol because i told u the reason why u are toxic af anyway dont talk shit again in sv otherwise u know the concequences

(03-01-2022, 10:01 PM)MIBER Wrote: nt treslo so you act like u didnt insult me before in your life but when i do the same because you abuse scroll duck so much you report me on forum like a kid and baiting your team mates on game staying last guy all the time if i see u insult me again or anyone ill ban you yalla gl

stop insulting players for no reason nt after colu banned you you changed acc and come insulet my mother, you are a peac of shit

(03-01-2022, 10:15 PM)postmalone Wrote: your tears dude i can see them from mile away cant give u an advice bcz i know u dont have a brain and u will keep insulting people lol because i told u the reason why u are toxic af anyway dont talk shit again in sv otherwise u know the concequences
tears? about this game and automix? hhhh i dont care i dont play here so much and keep crying i said before i can play when i want so go call columbia or marcus or any other admin and cry like a kid like u did on this thread

(03-02-2022, 02:56 PM)MIBER Wrote:
(03-01-2022, 10:15 PM)postmalone Wrote: your tears dude i can see them from mile away cant give u an advice bcz i know u dont have a brain and u will keep insulting people lol because i told u the reason why u are toxic af anyway dont talk shit again in sv otherwise u know the concequences
tears? about this game and automix? hhhh i dont care i dont play here so much and keep crying i said before i can play when i want so go call columbia or marcus or any other admin and cry like a kid like u did on this thread
get the fuck out from my forum you always cry like a little girl when you lose i will smash your little egeptian head with my hammer if i see you on the server while youre still banned

(03-02-2022, 03:06 PM)palid_### Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 02:56 PM)MIBER Wrote:
shut up kid stop answering to thread autist m for life

(03-01-2022, 11:25 PM)palid_### Wrote:
(03-01-2022, 10:01 PM)MIBER Wrote: nt treslo so you act like u didnt insult me before in your life but when i do the same because you abuse scroll duck so much you report me on forum like a kid and baiting your team mates on game staying last guy all the time if i see u insult me again or anyone ill ban you yalla gl
stuck m for life and about your mom i didnt insult your mom u are trying to make some fun here because u keep losing against me all the time and u have no proof H@H@H@ and stop spamming thread like a little kid