Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General rant / Cheating suspects / Admins

First: please strip [NACH] from any admin rights, as he is not doing his job and ignoring requests.

handicap: ch placement : nt is cheating-
handicap: ch placement : nach is admin
[NACH] (RADIO): Roger that.
handicap: ch placement : nach can u put him to scan at least...
handicap: ch placement : why r u doing nothing?
handicap: ch placement : NACH u r admin
[Gag] [NACH] Gagged handicap: ch placement For 1 hour , Reason : .
[Gag] You have been gagged for 1 hour .

He didnt react, all he did is gag... well played. Is this how u teach your admins to handle daily business?

P.s.: @ ADMINS (as NACH not doing his job) -> Unban Johnny Bravo immediately, he can give u tons of demos if u are doubtful about his skill. 
P.p.s: You banned him for aimbot permanent... what a joke. You really shouldnt be admin =) 
Same bullshit with cruddi months ago an ex National player of IRELAND... keep up the good work, let the "100PING gods" cheat and ban the european veterans. Smile 

Secondly:
nt is a player who was banned, now is unbanned with new steam and ip. 

He obviously cheated and he admires himself for "having 1000 acc" and he dont care "about another banned" because "he can play when he wants. Maybe friend of NACH?

Thirdly:
Huge rumours about our "100 ping G+ player" TIME OVER cheating.... maybe certain players should upload demos not a stupid wargods scan, which is a joke anyway, but maybe - when people think he is cheating, he should upload demos. We know he is not blatantly aiming through walls but he toggles it smarter, so its not THAT obv... =) 

Fourth:
There are rumours about moutain momma (ziko), as well as ":]", as well as mk3 cheating... "moutain momma", besides missing an n, did not give me the demo I requested today where he was cheating against me.... in the beginning he wallbanged me like a god and ended the half from a 7:1 start and being "TIME OVER 00:00:02"  (then i asked for his demo) with 11:12 .... seriously bro.... mk3 was a know it all yesterday on nuke.... 

N'azzy threw a very weird flash today B house mirage, where I was shifting 15 secs... I will keep an eye on him.

Rumours reached me that even KhiroOnlyFlagship might be cheating now and then and I was asked by some people to start watching him, when he is in my team
Mostly the dubious stuff happens when he is not in my team, so I dont know. I have suspicions, but may add I experienced nothing completely out of this world...  I was approached by other players about this.

I reported the players already to Columbia, but what can he do with the information? Nothing. Thus I suggest and kindly ask, that if someone is ASKED for a DEMO, he should present it. Otherwise these hacking folks ruin the fun for everyone... 

If you feel provoked by this post, because I dropped ur name... i genuinely dont give a damn! Smile

Cheers and enjoy your day.

You can not judge nach for that maybe he scaned him before u enter maybe nach talks whith him on steam
For the unban i told him to wait for columbia
Okay if #nt# is weird we will keep an eye on him
Time over i scaned him many times watched his demos many times i didnt found anything but next time you can ask for his demos or his scan lets get to khiro next time ask for demo im banned from wgcd now permantly i insilted that fury or tiger idont remeber him but i will give u demos whenever u found me playing
Nazzy was a national player too

Ddsh wh go record et le ban c est grillé a 15 kilomètre
dite moi pas go scan , ils ont sorti des cheat anti scan

Time over has been cheating for more than 6 months or so but somehow he gave clean wargods scans. Also I don't know why when you ban someone they get unbanned after some time. Like if someone is walling right now why do I have to deal with him again and spec him, watch demos to ban him again in a week. Then this stuff gets repeated over and over. Once you get banned there should not be a way to get back on the server. Just my 2 cents.

ME AND COLU have our eye on several possible cheaters don't worry, we know them and changing names ip's doesnt change anything, we know whos who.
i.e TIME OVER somehow bypassed waregods.. mine and colu's best guess , hes using .dll hacks and deleting the files before a scan.. we all know whos
cheating but there's no solid prove, but that being said, if we supsect someone cheating and they scan and the scan comes back clean, we will still keep our
eye on them and if admins agree as well as player feedback , they're get banned.