[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
go ban them

# 2 "fenREEEEEEEEER" 2409 STEAM_0:1:101960455 5 05:52 41 0

# 7  "f4t4l" 2398 STEAM_0:1:561834519  13 36:51   51    0

#10     "Fy" 2361 STEAM_0:1:60647759   4  1:50:42   45    0

3 boys from romania using teamspeak3 to give info about others and if anyone from them playing in other team hes using flash or something (troll)

https://uptobox.com/pwwxjgcus41v
https://uptobox.com/pwwxjgcus41v?killcode=92fhuaw27g

1. we dont use teamspeak we use voice chat when we play (in game)
2. in that round we were just having fun and then we started playing seriously because we dont troll in here.
3. you and your friends we re trolling us and using racist slurs all day long but i see you didnt post that in here.
I guess playing is not ok but making the other players feel uncomfortable its ok. We just came here to play but I guess you guys are toxic when someone had played this game more than you

Nono, this is fine, ban us. When this guy first joined my team he told the entire team to votekick me for no reason, maybe for his friend. Nono, ban us. We are "gypsies" even tho we don't say a word to you. Nono, ban us even tho we carry u all. Nono, ban us because the only thing u can do is cry about it all day. Grow up. You open a community and expect for you guys to rule it just because u got friendships with the admins? yes ofc, we get you. Then just do it, ban us, play the same 10 people everyday, and then ask why u got no new players. Cause everytime someone is better than u , you start complaining. Go on /country. All you can do in that server.

I really dont care from where u guys are, what religion or what country! But the moment u play with chat with each other and give info, thats the moment u guys stop playing here!

Asking for votekick is allowed, the votekick option is there! The insult it is not!!! By the way, he doesnt have friendship with admin cause i dont even know him, and here we dont ban just cause we want it.

Hope u guys enjoy playing here, but no chat between u giving info, that i wont allow it here.....and believe me, i find out!

Colu