[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop HARASSING me !!!

Heart 
Hello Admins,

Fact #1: i play here regularly...
Fact #2: i am always clean... 
Fact #3: I even watch streams of the best fastcup players to LEARN or I watch sayo, holin, KYE, "Player", TIME OVER, HEREWEGO etc., when I am dead to IMPROVE and learn how they play =)
Fact #4: I like to call strats for my current team to WIN
Fact #5: There are players in the server who are BETTER than me.... sad but true.

I kindly ask to stop PUTTING or ASKING especially ME to SCAN and just explain calmly, that I am clean as I have PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Why???
I have proven 10x times in the last year THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAN. 
It is time consuming, it is always the same bullshit, it always uncalled for and it always has the SAME result...THAT I AM CLEAN - its just TILTING and distracts from the game we love to play.

You as admins should be in the position TO TELL THOSE WHO ARE NON BELIEVERS.... THAT I AM CLEAN. As i have proven it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Everything ELSE is harassment and bad "adminship".
Do NOT feed in the paranoia of random players and put me to scan everyday...
I just yesterday had the same Bullshit with KhiroFlagship, because lowskilled player "MRY" cried for scan. 
This time lowskilled player "spectrum" cried for scan... 

The last scan I did was ONE HOUR AGO. The other one yesterday... 

WHATS THE POINT?
Should I PROVE it 11, 12,times??? 

Exactly...

EDIT:
And all the good players KNOW I am not cheating in any form or way as well... thus the scanning requests are WITHOUT ANY REASON OR SUBSTANCE.

Thank you very much, you are doing a great job, as the servers seem to be 98% clean.

All the best,
"danTes / zaTarra / handicap: "

Where is the probleme if u scan man it s not gonna take u a full match soo once i asked sayo(admin ) to scan he scaned forme he did it few minuts later another one asked he scaned again whithout any problemes

(07-15-2021, 11:28 PM)KhiroOnlyDuck Wrote: Where is the probleme if u scan man it s not gonna take u a full match  soo once i asked sayo(admin )  to scan he scaned forme he did it few minuts later another one asked he scaned again  whithout any problemes

Thank you for your feedback.

I will happily answer you:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part #1:

Imagine u are in your car... driving down a road, everything is normal, you have a nice time all is well...

Somebody tells Police to check you and your CAR and police stops you... you have to drive to the side and wait for the procedure, which goes as follows:

"Show me your drivers license please, we wanna make sure you have a clean licence."

You show them your clean licence, everything is fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is well. Everybody happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part #2:

You drive back on the same road some hours LATER or a day later. Police, who just checked for your drivers licence and found ALL IS WELL, is asked to check you again.

So, you the driver, are forced to stop, handle the procedure, show them your clean licence, everything is fine.

Meanwhile your team lost a tight game, because you were slayed to SPEC, so you can prove once more, that your licence is clean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is well. You are a little annoyed, because you get double checked for something you've proven before... but so be it.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part #3:

Another sunny day, life is good. You are driving down that road again in your car. You are talking to different people, you have a good time. 

Out of a sudden... someone you have seen, but who is not regularly on that road, ask for your drivers license.

So police stops you, and run the procedure on you, so you qualify a third time by showing them your clean licence AGAIN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, the driver, start QUESTIONING the motives of the police officers, based on the fact, that you have PROVEN THREE TIMES now, that you are playing according to the rules. 

You have a valid licence and it starts getting annoying to get stopped, prove yourself over and over and over again, while it has been shown THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN plus you had a CLEAN report OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part #4:

You drive down that road.... and some random asks the police to check if you have a valid licence..... showing them your clean licence AGAIN.

Part #5:

You drive down that road.... and some random asks the police to check if you have a valid licence.....showing them your clean licence AGAIN.

Part #6:

You drive down that road.... and some random asks the police to check if you have a valid licence.....showing them your clean licence AGAIN.

Part #7:

Part #8:

Part #9:

Part #10:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine your girlfriend asking you every 5 minutes, if you are cheating. You prove that you have nothing to hide... fair and square ... and then your girlfriend goes because some random chick just says stupid stuff .... "and are you cheating now?" ..... "and now?" ..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"

Meanwhile, all of her REGULAR friends know, that you are not cheating on her.... so when is the point where you start believing your FRIENDS and not some random wannabe's who just harass people?

Answer me, why DO U THINK that I am cheating? 

Then answer me

Why doesnt MaT? 
Why doesnt sayo? 
Why doesnt HEREWEGO? 
Why doesnt Player? 
Why doesnt holin? 
Why doesnt grappen? 
Why doesnt finzer? 
Why doesnt Colu? 
Why doesnt Popof? 
Why doesnt NENO? 
Why doesnt Inzane? 
Why doesnt presto? 
Why doesnt Marcus?

Because they play regularly with me.... and EVERYBODY (OF THE GOOD PLAYERS) KNOWS THAT I AM CLEAN.... plus I HAVE PROVEN IT OVER AND OVER ..... so you should understand, that is unnecessary, belittling and just plain harassment if someone with no skills asks "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"

Thanks for reading!

Hi handi for ur information we have 14 admin on mix servers some knows you some no soo before the admin put u on scan mode we cheack of u scaned before or not /scan option 3 if we found we cheack the old scans if admins whith u will spec you and tell if weird or not
Now there is some players they always ask for scan not to cheack if u clean or not just to play vs4 like MRY i already warned him about this .. hf my frend and ty

sorry bro i stopped to read after Fact #3: I even watch streams of the best fastcup players to LEARN or I watch TIME OVER, HEREWEGO

HAHAHAHA joking

otherwise yes you're regular player, we know you're clean so i agree 100% with you

I've never laughed over a complain before, for me you are clean player.
Have fun in your Arabian community.

(07-16-2021, 07:40 AM)danTes Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 11:28 PM)KhiroOnlyDuck Wrote: Where is the probleme if u scan man it s not gonna take u a full match  soo once i asked sayo(admin )  to scan he scaned forme he did it few minuts later another one asked he scaned again  whithout any problemes

Thank you for your feedback.

I will happily answer you:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part #1:

Imagine u are in your car... driving down a road, everything is normal, you have a nice time all is well...

Somebody tells Police to check you and your CAR and police stops you... you have to drive to the side and wait for the procedure, which goes as follows:

"Show me your drivers license please, we wanna make sure you have a clean licence."

You show them your clean licence, everything is fine.

All is well. Everybody happy.

Part #2:

You drive back on the same road some hours LATER or a day later. Police, who just checked for your drivers licence and found ALL IS WELL, is asked to check you again.

So, you the driver, are forced to stop, handle the procedure, show them your clean licence, everything is fine.

Meanwhile your team lost a tight game, because you were slayed to SPEC, so you can prove once more, that your licence is clean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is well. You are a little annoyed, because you get double checked for something you've proven before... but so be it.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part #3:

Another sunny day, life is good. You are driving down that road again in your car. You are talking to different people, you have a good time. 

Out of a sudden... someone you have seen, but who is not regularly on that road, ask for your drivers license.

So police stops you, and run the procedure on you, so you qualify a third time by showing them your clean licence AGAIN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, the driver, start QUESTIONING the motives of the police officers, based on the fact, that you have PROVEN THREE TIMES now, that you are playing according to the rules. 

You have a valid licence and it starts getting annoying to get stopped, prove yourself over and over and over again, while it has been shown THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN plus you had a CLEAN report OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part #4:

You drive down that road.... and some random asks the police to check if you have a valid licence..... showing them your clean licence AGAIN.

Part #5:

Part #6:

Part #7:

Part #8:

Part #9:

Part #10:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine your girlfriend asking you every 5 minutes, if you are cheating. You prove that you have nothing to hide... fair and square ... and then your girlfriend goes because some random chick just says stupid stuff .... "and are you cheating now?" ..... "and now?" ..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"

Meanwhile, all of her REGULAR friends know, that you are not cheating on her.... so when is the point where you start believing your FRIENDS and not some random wannabe's who just harass people?

Answer me, why DO U THINK that I am cheating? 

Then answer me

Why doesnt MaT? 
Why doesnt sayo? 
Why doesnt HEREWEGO? 
Why doesnt Player? 
Why doesnt holin? 
Why doesnt grappen? 
Why doesnt finzer? 
Why doesnt Colu? 
Why doesnt Popof? 
Why doesnt NENO? 
Why doesnt Inzane? 
Why doesnt presto? 
Why doesnt Marcus?

Because they play regularly with me.... and EVERYBODY (OF THE GOOD PLAYERS) KNOWS THAT I AM CLEAN.... plus I HAVE PROVEN IT OVER AND OVER ..... so you should understand, that is unnecessary, belittling and just plain harassment if someone with no skills asks "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"..... "and now?"

Thanks for reading!
i believe that you can be a novel writer so funny ahahaha
Regards....