Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling Gamers!

On the call of an ADMIN  i send u now the Link for a Demo of a much hard trolling player

Name: Cheb abdu

https://www.file-upload.net/download-144...s.rar.html

Hi bro, thank you for letting us know. He will get what he deserves for his actions.

@Marcus I testify, this player is a scoundrel, several times he troll, for example to disrupt the game, he asks certain players of the opposing team to make a scan just to win the game
bcs we play 4vs5 during the scan, and he does not even look at the result of the scan, he told me already while laughing, @COLUMBIA fell into its trap the other time listening to it and scanned it for me for nothing, It was a very tight game and we lost because I was in scan for 3 or 4 rounds while we were ahead of the advance, he screwed the game that day, and the next part we played on the same team he laughed like he didn't care about the scan he just did that to win

Yeah he did the same yesterday when i joined, he immediatly asked for a player scan while he's losing.

@Columbia go ban this dégueulasse player

(02-01-2021, 07:29 PM)Marcus Wrote: Yeah he did the same yesterday when i joined, he immediatly asked for a player scan while he's losing.

yes allways he did

Banned

Colu