Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin showtime

beware of your admin showtime, he got a headshot and instantly killed me and wanted a scan. he should know me too, but maybe he is mad tonight. but himself banging through walls every round, thats np. didnt even watch me for 1 minute. love those admins. i already scanned here and usually playing with gameguard, but this time gameguard was off so tried to download this wargods again, but seems the file you get is corrupted and the name of the file is not wargods.exe, its a typical name of a malware. chrome blocked the download and i am happy about it. dont want to download SHIT VIRUS because some random admin cant loose. i had an older download of wargods, but after scanning it said version is too old, need to update. no thanks i dont update to a virus. i liked to play on your server but not with this admins. want a screenshot? here you are.

thanks for banning. yours ultimat0r aka fanbase

ps: its the 2nd time i get banned here after playing FIVE ROUNDS with 10-15 frags without getting watched for 1 round! so bad...
i cant attach the demos here so i uploaded them on my drive. i would appreciate if some intelligent admin with experience and cs knowledge please can look at them and unban me https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)