Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for idk reason

good evening y'all,
just got banned by nomake for cheating apparently, is there any way that i can take to send you the proof that i'm not, besides downloading wargods ? cuz i can't (norton doesn't let me download it even if i turn it off)

Nick name 
And console message

i play as Newton^
but  i don't quite understand what you meant by console message ?

i play as Newton^
but  i don't quite understand what you meant by console message ?

Try to join a server when it showed that u are banned open console u will fibd details about your ban post them here we will try  to help u and informe u about ur ban

euh i think someone just unbanned me cuz i can join the dd2 server..but idk if can play freely cuz i can't deliver a scan..

Can i record a gameplay and send it ?

Report that u have probleme whith wargods we will try to help u in the meanwhile we will ask u for ur demo

Try to turn off antivirus and Windows Defender otherwise if you have TeamViewer I could help you out.

This is off-topic. Could you please replay without too many quotes? It's very confusing to read your replays.
Thank you for your comprehension.

alright morgan it's done , looks good now right hehe  Big Grin

Newtoon ,what's the error message occurred in the scan operation ? attach some SS ..
Regards....

Newton, u was on scan mode and admin kick u by mistake he think u r in spectators , so when i see u got banned , i unban u directly

so if u try to join not to make a threat u can see that its fixed directly