addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins 

1# open plugins
2# type : anti_dd_scroll.amxx
3# close plugins and save

i tested this plugin on my cs , And I got a result 

@_BRAVE_ @Nea @Nervo

best regards ;

Great job Eagle!
Hopefully this is a different plugin from the one on the Bosnien servers. Can we please try this on a test server first? Thanks

will not stop scroll 100 % but he's block for second scroll , he's good because if u use scroll and fire , ur recoil will be broken

(11-12-2019, 01:18 PM)HEREWEGO Wrote: Great job Eagle!
Hopefully this is a different plugin from the one on the Bosnien servers. Can we please try this on a test server first? Thanks

Whats the problem with tthat plugin from bosnien servers?

(11-12-2019, 06:35 PM)Columbia Wrote:

not that plugin , bosnien servers anti ( double duck + scroll ) ..

(11-12-2019, 06:54 PM)eagle Wrote:

not that plugin , bosnien servers anti ( double duck + scroll ) ..
I think it should be like that, no more probblems at all, no complains from anyone. Perfect Big Grin

exactly Big Grin

I use ctrl to duck but it stills feels laggy and you kinda get stuck mid air. I don't know what plugin they use, but i stopped playing there since they installed it.
Also its buggy as hell. Sometimes the plugin works fine and sometimes it dosent.

(11-12-2019, 08:51 PM)Columbia Wrote: I think it should be like that, no more probblems at all, no complains from anyone. Perfect Big Grin

Ya and then restrict bunny hop as well? Cuz why not?

I used to play on esea and esl, servers with UCP (google that) and now sometimes I play on fastcup and none of them has stupid rules like : "Don't use double ctrl cuz it looks similar to scrolling"
Just my 2 cents

(11-13-2019, 12:16 PM)HEREWEGO Wrote:

I use ctrl to duck but it stills feels laggy and you kinda get stuck mid air. I don't know what plugin they use, but i stopped playing there since they installed it.
Also its buggy as hell. Sometimes the plugin works fine and sometimes it dosent.

(11-12-2019, 08:51 PM)Columbia Wrote: I think it should be like that, no more probblems at all, no complains from anyone. Perfect Big Grin

Ya and then restrict bunny hop as well? Cuz why not?

I used to play on esea and esl, servers with UCP (google that) and now sometimes I play on fastcup and none of them has stupid rules like : "Don't use double ctrl cuz it looks similar to scrolling"
Just my 2 cents
Im one of those who scrolled before (yeah still like to make it, but not making it in Arabians( and you know it Big Grin) So i woud be in favor of plug in like nothing of scroll would be allowed. 

Bunny hop is very differente situation, nobody complains because of that, and even Glock works better .

Is the plugin against the SCROLL Duck/jump silent/Russian walking Scripts ?
Or does it just simply block the clients access to the SCROLL button/Command ?

Greetz TjaardA

[Image: 1000FPS.png]

mediafire File Corrupted: antiscroll arabian servers.rar

forums.alliedmods.net :

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=133422