Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask for information

I got a ban 1h for CTRL scrollin' is that forbidden here cuz I'm new , thx in advance

Hi ,

scroll not allowed in all automix servers ..
Worst thing in cs = scroll ducking .

Best regards ,

I wish that admins give a warnin' at least 1st before direct ban cuz not everyone knows the rules , I've been banned directly . Thanks for ur rep

u know scroll not allowed , and you using that
i gave you warning before 4/5 days .. , and this is last warning for u

Wait , what is this is last warning for u I'm not the only scroller (CTRL NOT MOUSE) in the server take it easy and don't be soo dramatic man it's just a game in the end .

Scroll ( duck with mouse ) (bind mwheel 'up' or 'down' "+duck" ) = ban 30/60 min

Closed ...

since you scrolled you deserve a ban for 30min but when you abuse it too many times you get a 1day ban HF

Yo
But some player when you double duck they said stop scroll because i people see they are the same the double duck and the scroll duck
but for me i can see when someone use the double duck and when he use scroll duck
So i prefer ignoring this double duck too and play safe for a good game

Regards,

(10-27-2019, 03:23 PM)CReeeD /A/ Wrote: Yo
But some player when you double duck they said stop scroll because i people see they are the same the double duck and the scroll duck
but for me i can see when someone use the double duck and when he use scroll duck
So i prefer ignoring this double duck too and play safe for a good game

Regards,

haa 3layach tanhder ana dik double duck tanakhd 3liha ban o les admins brasshoum taydirouha akhouya layhdikoum ou safi .