Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fiftar - misbehave - Abuse

Hi,

I would report fiftar for the following reasons since he abused me ,

1- low skill thoughts as srv manager since when i killed him when i was defending my base as CT found him say to me  "" do not CAMP ""  too strange to me to say that he should be skilled and know as this is the mission CT Defend base and terr go to plant (I think you should reconsider him) He got killed then started to say none senses things as mentioned above . (I am not sure how he thinks like that ???? he need us to play as he wish?? or should ct rush terr ?? his words does not make any sense at all)

2- Misbehave when I answered him i defend my base he said to me :  '' you say BS bullshit '' which is not appropriate language from server manager .

3- Abuse privilege I Killed him almost 6-7 times he got unstable behavior and suddenly found that he asked me for scan then kicked me from server after 5 sec (which he abuses his privilege to act like that).

check my demo

I know he may is your friend but he really annoyed on server this time, he should be more friendly , adult more than that . its a game

bty I am 33 years and I actually do not like such immature behavior .

My demo :

https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/iRaKv9AM/file.html

Ss that i got kicked by him : https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/w3dbswLU/file.html

Hi m Totaly Agree with U About Ct Base  ( Its Not A Camp Area Like Alot Of Players Saying And Cry About It )

2 - Good Luck Vs The Power xD  ( Its Like Lose Lose Case )

Sorry M Being honest

U was crouch in greenbox in ct base and i rushed middle so u never moved .

I tell : dont stay in base pls Bro ( one time )
U answer : dont talk when u dont know what u talkin about.. Is it good ?
You forgot to mention it.
I said : no camp in base is for both side ( look anti camper plugin is for ct too ?) check rules
33 years old as u said and u camp ct base , maybe u didnt understand " we cant plant c4 in ct base " Wink check rules again
I have my demo + chatlogs too if needed,you change the facts for a better whiner story.
Woow u killed me am so sad xD so i will ban u... Bro i played this game since many years ...

End of story

Be friendly / nice too if you want the same thing in return Wink i deal with camperz everydayz.