Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voting system

Hello bros.
first of all i want to explain what is voting and why we use it.
voting is a way to choose between different choices to give the players a chance and the rights to choose what is better for them and for better gameplay, but recently i think it's not useful in DD2O because of a lot of reason, the most important one is because most of the players don't know or doesn't understand the full idea about what is better for the gamplay so just a few of them know and already making suggestions.
for example in this thread https://www.arabian-servers.com/Thread-r...dust2-only
i already said that we might see a wall banger voting to remove hud dmg msg. if he really understand what is better for him he will choose to keep the hud dmg msg, so sometimes a player is not going to give the vote time to think or to read it.
so here my suggestion if we can let the voting be in the forum it will be a better idea so more players will join the forum and more players will join the server also there will be more active members so more suggestions.

how voting in the server is better?
first of all, reading and thinking then replying is why the forums is good for a community.
second, only player who know what exactly he is doing to go to the voting section to vote, no random voting.
third, players will know about the voting when they join the server or when they read the chat so only who is interesting will go and vote.
forth, if you are a good players and you gave a suggestion then we made a vote to let the players choose don't you like that the vote is going safely? you don't really want to lose the vote for random voting? right?

at last, if you guys agree then let's also re-vote for the fast-switch.
for example: the vote for removing fast-switch for awp was 51% so most of the awpers lost the vote because of this 2% of players who are randomly voting.

if this voting system is not accepted i will not recommend any kind of voting inside the server.
Good day.
ALL THE BEST

Hello ,

I do agree voting on forum is much professional and better which is ensure the idea is clear for all , but there is a lot of players does not know about forum or maybe do not care so how you can take their opinions without voting on servers? ,

Sorry about this awp fast-switch it was pure cheat it was ruining the game same as other scripts.

Ty

interested players who have opinion will join to forum and vote for sure, if they are not interested no one need them to vote.
the vote will not be accepted if the number of players will not reach "x" number, so the vote will take sometime until we have a good number of interested players.
ALL THE BEST

Good idea smoker... i am interessted for any vote on forum

hey smoker it's sounds good Big Grin  the vote it's nice option but it's not always true for that the final decision is made by the owner after consideration of server 

manager opinion.
Regards....

i agree, what i'm missing is there might be players who is going to make multiple accounts to vote more than 1 time, but for this i think the vote should be registered by the ip and nickname not by the account of the players.
ALL THE BEST

detective conan

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just noticed this that the way how i write looks like this conan, just trying to give full detailed suggestion Big Grin
ALL THE BEST

Good idea, agree with it.
Thanks a lot.
Best Regards

im down for this Smile +1 @D.Smoker~~ :V