Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
remove Hud damage plug-in from dust2 only

Hi ,
I would suggest to remove Hud damage plug-in from dust2 only as players keep hard wallbanging and this give them advantage so it would be great if its removed so game play will be better

ty.

Beyond

Classic server?

a tinny change ,yup , some of players do not do anything in the round except wallbangging this come after hud damages shows the opponent location so they keep shooting in the wall,
I stopped to rush in the server : ) cause of that i move after 1 min so they being granted stopped wallbangging also it will be fair to do not know opponent location with spamming in the walls or spamming HE grenades ,

I am pretty sure if this disabled most pro will be turned into a normal players Big Grin

also same thing I would suggest to remove /me command from server side and could be allowed only after death same purpose of unfair use .

Ty

Agree with  it.

i think there is a lot of  players  who  dislike  it, so i would suggest a vote before removing  it, i really want to see the server full 24/7 and i dont want to lose any good player if  he is following  the rules, and thank you for your suggest bro, i would like to see more of this  because this forum is for all players of Arabian Servers. Smile
ALL THE BEST

vote its cool ,,, ty for taking this on consideration to enhance game play !.

Yours,
Beyond

Good idea
I agree ?

Hi Bros

Am ok for a vote on server about this.

Am against to remove this just cuz stupidity of some players...

Wait Luffy / Brave opinion too

Peace

it will be awesome thb Smile bullet dmg is kinda wh to me Big Grin and give easy kills for some ppl who konw how to wallbang. and when its come to DD2 who dosent konw how to wallbang ther xd .well, i agree with this one and i support it +1 @Beyond Smile and as fiftar said, with vote it will be more smooth :V

Thanks for whoever contribute on this with acceptance or rejection ,
I need to highlight one thing if you gonna raise this to vote , please include to (Remove /me command to be used when players alive as players also could use /me command and spam walls and getting player location and damage )

And i hope to carry out this vote sooner to let these ppl use watching radars skills instead Wink .

Hello bros,
about /me command i disagree because it's useful command and no one will like to remove it, some players might have no problem to remove it at first but after it might get removed they will know it was a mistake, i don't like to include this in the vote when most of the players don't know how to use it.
about spamming /me command to spam walls, no one is going to do this don't worry because wall banger will not be deadly a wall banger by any chance and most of them are not going to do this because of this two points:
1- they don't know how to use it.
2-they will not have time to focus and count the dmg they already have and how much dmg they got when the server is full.
from point 2:
you guys don't like the wall banger only when there is a lot of players but i think it's no problem when it's just a few players, because only smart players will know the location of the enemy and will know what he might choose or where he might go even without hud dmg msg, and wallbanging points everyone know where it is.
so i totally disagree.
about the main discussion, i agree it's a good idea but if i like it there is 10 players don't like it.
to be honest giving the vote to some players is a big mistake. specially when there is a lot of non-steam players who doesn't know which choice is better, you might see a wall banger voting to remove hud dmg msg :/ now how the vote is good for the server??
sorry i think again about it and now i see that the vote is not good for the server.
ALL THE BEST