Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free kick free bans

its all about some stupid admins you have in your server and i hope that you can fix that as fast as you can and delete their admin well everyday they join the server auto mix and start playing they gave anyone they don't like or he doesn't play well (free kick) sometimes they ban them without a reason (free ban) kano and link today kicked me like 4 times because they wanted a friend of them to join and play in the server and they did kick me before because i wasn't playing good 

thanks for who reading my thread <3 and fix it as fast as you can Smile

wait for @_BRAVE_

i told u , u got kicked cause when match start 1 player got buged always , and i give him back his slot cause his was on server by more than 1 hour. Btw try to be more respectfull if u want something Big Grin
Best regards

ah and the second time u got kicked by team by votekick not by us xD

@LinK esl what is this bug exactly can you explain to me more here or in pm Thanks

on automix every new map , last player joined gets bug and he cant join to his team . We already told nea many times but he cant fix it , he cant find the problem i think . We got this problem since months

hello there
i know link kids ban anyone kill him
uncle link u don't respact players so players will not , don't lie because if some one show demo player got ban by link will know u just kid 
thank u
about kano he is good with players but sometime do kick for bot player 
have fun

well to be honest with ya , you kicked me 3 time's and the 4th time i got kicked by my teammates i won't deny that you always give ban's for scroll and you also scroll i respect all players its just that you don't respect the other players you think that you are pro and they all noobs
and ok sho 3leh bstna brave Smile

i kicked u that two times not three on the same moments in less than 10 seconds cause the guy who was buged was triying to join and he cant cause u and other guy joining all time . Next time show demo or screnshot u will give me the reason. Respect to the other guy i nerver scroll Big Grin u dont know even the diference betwen scroll and duck .Next time show a demo or just a proof if u came insult and disrespect me here cause im sure i take u more than 10 years to call me "kid".

lol well i'm not gonna insult you and i didn't before and you kicked me 3 time's how i can give you a demo or screenshot while you kicked me ? i have been waiting for 1 hour to join the server and play and you just like that kicked me respect the players dude !

i respect players thats why i give place bag when one got buged on match start , but i think u dont understend that.U must just wait one leave from himself not from a server issue