Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server suggestions

I was going to edit my last topic but anyways let's talk about the problem
actually the scan thing is good i never heared about since 2 days ago the reason is that i didnt play Cs1.6 for about 4 or 5 years maybe more .. the idea is good but as we all know, this software is considered as a virus and u should turn off u'r malware-defender (anti-virus program) to use it, u can say yeah, but where is the problem ? the problem is that not all the antivirus can be turned off, for exemple Symentec.E or bitdefender, and it stop automaticaly the download.
As a solution i suggest to use more amx plugins like Lucia hallucination or Hack hunter.

thank u for taking some of ur time to read this.

With all my respect,
Swag

If you mean for to do scan nope bro you can turn off all antivirus if it not in left down screen icon you can click right-click button down task then choose task manager find antivirus name and click End .

(09-09-2018, 06:50 PM).:WЁ§ŦĆǾλ$Ť:. Wrote: If you mean for to do scan nope bro you can turn off all antivirus if it not in left down screen icon you can click right-click button down task then choose task manager find antivirus name and click End .

in some cases, yeah. but i'm actually working in that field, i'm a computer technician (as a job) and no u can't turn off all the antivirus even with task manager, u need to unistall it from the safe mode.. if u wanna knw more about just download one of this antivirus and then try to unistall it.
there is a solution for it but it take too long for just a scan, plus with this post i didnt mean to remove scan i just suggest some amx plugins against cheaters.

anyways thank u for taking u'r time to reply.

Understand you , bro we have many plugins that we make it for arabian server antihacker exactly , Detecter hack , Aim Detecter and many antihack i want from you take a photo for your antivirus your problem and send it to me pm i will continue with you Smile