Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just idea > for FUNMOD

Hello guys ,

I have a suggestion for FUNMOD SERVER, I'm playing for a long time in funmod server, but the server needs new maps ( i know we have new map but no one used) because most of the time players only play 8 maps and repeat every day the same maps (awp india / india 2, pool day / pool day 2 , 2000, 3hp twofloors, assult 1337, de rats, awp snowfun) only.

the other maps no one votes for !

My suggestion is as follows:

- Delete maps that are not used by players, and add new maps and see what players say about it ,because it will be very boring repeat the same maps.

and thanks :Smile

Nice idea LuNNN
@_BRAVE_

ZaHrOdDiNe

nice idea and if you have any good map give

I used to play in serbian funmod server 5 years ago ... it was really fun ... there was map football .... and map driving cars and tanks and making a drive-by-shooting ... i forgot the name of thise two map ... i will check in google and edit.

EDIT:

Football map: soccerjam
Cars map: big city2

i think cars map and vig city 2 good map and will mix map in server fun
im whith you
see this 4 map is good
@.:WЁ§ŦĆǾλ$Ť:.

Thank you @LuNNN. Yes its a good and useful idea i will add new maps i will wait for players and you can give me some good maps to add .

You can start by adding cars map ...big city2 ... and soccerjam. ... and waiting other maps .

Cars map cant add in fm because its too bad soccerjam for soccer servers cant work on fm choose different maps

(08-21-2018, 10:21 AM).:WЁ§ŦĆǾλ$Ť:. Wrote: Cars map cant add in fm because its too bad soccerjam for soccer servers cant work on fm choose different maps

Soccerjam map is not a fun map ?  Are you kiddin me ?  Why call it fun server so ??? 

Ok add what you want i just suggest 'em.

(08-18-2018, 07:18 PM)LuNNN. Wrote: Hello guys ,

I have a suggestion for FUNMOD SERVER, I'm playing for a long time in funmod server, but the server needs new maps ( i know we have new map but no one used) because most of the time players only play 8 maps and repeat every day the same maps (awp india / india 2, pool day / pool day 2 , 2000, 3hp twofloors, assult 1337, de rats, awp snowfun) only.

the other maps no one votes for !

My suggestion is as follows:

- Delete maps that are not used by players, and add new maps and see what players say about it ,because it will be very boring repeat the same maps.

and thanks :Smile
Some ideas :

aim_map_usp
ak-47_map
fy_simpsons
tir_pigeon
2_romms_m

did you think to make a server gungame ? It's funny too Wink