Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Suggestion of a new Gail Break Mod

Hi I have a new suggestion for you guys if u accepte it of corse .. why you dont open a new server of gail Break Mod it is a fun mod more fun than you imagine and the server wil get populair too  Heart  i told this Idea to WHB. dont be shy and comment  Big Grin

Yes But Not New Server We Will Take Down The [ZombieBio] Server Bcs No One In Playing There 
[b]Turn It To gail Break  Server  But IDk If That Will Work I Mean idk If Server Will Be Popular Like  Others Arabian Servers[/b]

Any Way If @Nea Have Time Why Not 
Poor Nea And Alot Of suggestesesesese  xD

BEST REGARDS CHAWKI

ther is another server i think is good deathmatch +respaw+army rank +gun shop model +point vip i think is best server hhhh
and mor fun

(08-07-2018, 10:04 AM)chawki Wrote:
Yes But Not New Server We Will Take Down The [ZombieBio] Server Bcs No One In Playing There 
[b]Turn It To gail Break  Server  But IDk If That Will Work I Mean idk If Server Will Be Popular Like  Others Arabian Servers[/b]

Any Way If @Nea Have Time Why Not 
Poor Nea And Alot Of suggestesesesese  xD

[b]Regards CHAWKI[/b]

I love jailbreak server can you try this MOD if not working change it to Public server 

with all my respect

Yes chawki goood idea and it will be popular iam sure of that and should make a liste of a ct members so not any one can join CT "just if he add a demande of it hear in the forum" and he must have mic so he can monitor them... with my best Lux