Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
demo for rdx

Hi,

Rdx asked me  to post the demo of today i told him ok no problem , but when the round is finished  i go to cstrike folder and all i find is old demos  but there is no demo of today !!!!!!!!  how its possible ??

in the picture i posted  like you see the last demos are from 06/22/2018  !!!! please don't tell me that i deleted it ....

[Image: 1531857726-sans-titre.png]

[Image: 1531857726-sans-titre.png]

why ur demo not there ?? and u get ban or no ??

ALL THE BEST

in this video show u how to record a demo and watche it , but in our srw the demos automatically recorded and his problem he can't find the demos why ??

When i start the game in console it gives me message : failed to send record demo arabian .... something like this

I will delet all old demos existing and see if new demos will be recorded next

(07-17-2018, 10:00 PM)TIZI VOU Wrote: When i start the game in console it gives me message : failed to send record demo arabian ....  something like this

I will delet all old demos existing  and see if new demos will be recorded next

inform me please when demo start recording Smile
and let me see it
ALL THE BEST

Ok d.smoker i will check this after back from work .

okay then.
Good luck!
ALL THE BEST

I have deleted all old demo , and i played 10 minutes in the server , i left the game and when i go to folder cstrike... there is no demo recorded .!!!!! wtf ?? where is the problem ? can anyone help me please ?

When i start the game , in console i got this message : Server tried to send invalid command:"stop;record "Arabian Demo Part 3"

bro solve ur problem when admin request a demo u must give him we not need this excuse , last warning