Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for automix

Hi guys hope you doing fine,
What you guys think of leaving a spectator place for Admin to join just in case there is a cheater or to stay in spectator spectating players.
I think it's a good idea so some cheaters feel afraid seeing admin in spec, also if admin dont wanna play and just clean the server.
I can admit that what can ruing this it's an admin giving info to his friends about positions.

Feel free to discuss

Yea . For Me Nice Adea to Stop Cheat + Some Players whene they dont Find Admins They Use Cheat

I agree With U . But We Need Admins Have Free Time to Spec

Waith The Manager Answer U

+ Lets see Opinion Of Admins
BRaHiM  
Cool

Best Regards Heart

(09-30-2020, 06:35 PM)Marcus Wrote: Hi guys hope you doing fine,
What you guys think of leaving a spectator place for Admin to join just in case there is a cheater or to stay in spectator spectating players.
I think it's a good idea so some cheaters feel afraid seeing admin in spec, also if admin dont wanna play and just clean the server.
I can admit that what can ruing this it's an admin giving info to his friends about positions.

Feel free to discuss

very nice idea but if only for admins ii agree 
regards,

good player

(09-30-2020, 06:35 PM)Marcus Wrote: Hi guys hope you doing fine,

Feel free to discuss
Add a HLTV (does not have to record demos) with password and delay added, that admins can connect to. 

Avoids both the confusion with the extra slot, the server plugin having to manage it and players being afraid that 'admin giving info to his friends about positions'.
Big Grin

I agree somewhat with a admin slot in spec.. but there's not always going too be a admin free too just watch so people would end up complaining about that. I think HLTV would be best. Also all of us who pay for the servers would have too 
have a discussion on adding another slot.. might cost more too run.. might only be a little amount for an extra slot, but its still costs us.
[Image: 32015_101.png]

Doesn't this remove the ability to use auto-join because a slot is always free but when a non-admin tries to join, it kicks them.

yeah it will actually presto, but as torriz said, hltv is the solution for this type of matter if we would like to.
Marcus here,