Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
palid spoke to marcus

@Marcus
listen marcus i told you i made mistakes and i want to right the wrong i believe i am on the 40 list of oldest players on the server please dont treat me like some bastard come to server insult and leave. everyone seems ok with me getting an unban but its up to you, i believe you have a good heart and i have always seen you as a good guy and a great manager nothing bad to say about you let's make a pact brother first guy to report me you ban me, I swear to god I'll never fight again or react to disrespect. Even if I miss a flash, you can ban me for that, I don't care if you will be hard on me, I know I'll be good, I just need a chance to prove it. Unfortunately, I don't have a time machine to go back and change the past, but I can promise you that the future will only be positive and you will change your mind about me, and maybe that we will become good friends, you never know. i just want to go play with my friends i miss them and they miss me let's go marcus don't let me down i believe in you you are a good man Heart  
one more time i'm really sorry brother for what i said and it won't happen again.

i don't unban racism, and no need to keep arguing about it, gl palid.
Marcus here,

(05-07-2022, 09:02 PM)Marcus Wrote: i don't unban racism, and no need to keep arguing about it, gl palid.

no worry i understand thank you for respond