Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
report admin

Hello 
i want to report this worthless admin he was kicked me just i  bcz use this nick "palid ##" And he says this is impersonation hahahaha
and i want to tell u you are wrong And you're doing this for something in yourself You do this because you are a racist and you want to exercise dictatorship in sv cz 
1sT nick which i use is "palid ##" not " "palid ###" the real nick of my frnd palid 
2nd Choosing nick is a personal freedom, not a monopoly of the nick for one person
3rd when am join i said to players am TT use this nick and my voice in mic denotes that I am TT 
4th many player in sv make the same nick and picture of other players why u kicked only me !
I will tell you that it is racism and the practice of dictatorship, and not because you did not see these violations in front of you

In the last i hote from owner to take action for this childish behavior Because it became unbearable instead of having fun on sv 
And in the end, please accept my respect
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tc74xopks...1.dem/file

hahah ok i'm  raciste and dictatur, but why you didnt mention dat u were using my exact Name just 5min before ?
Listen you played under my Name and i warned you, however just 5minutes after, you are playing under Palid's name on other mix.
so you are doing it this on purpose, u can troll with, Insult with it...

there is 2 types of people: -some wanna have fun and play 
                                      -and some just looking for problems

and after all this i just kicked you when u didnt care, not even a ban.

so now ,for the same mistake i'll be a dictature as u like
Marcus here,

(02-23-2022, 07:22 PM)Marcus Wrote: hahah ok i'm  raciste and dictatur, but why you didnt mention dat u were using my exact Name just 5min before ?
Listen you played under my Name and i warned you, however just 5minutes after, you are playing under Palid's name on other mix.
so you are doing it this on purpose, u can troll with, Insult with it...

there is 2 types of people: -some wanna have fun and play 
                                      -and some just looking for problems

and after all this i just kicked you when u didnt care, not even a ban.

so now ,for the same mistake i'll be a dictature as u

When do you become grow up in the mind and your mind is conscious?
i said Personal freedom and this name is not yours alone
But anyone can use it In fact, I only used it for joking like the other players do 
And even if I use you[Image: file]r name, I can't insult by your name cz its not same voice not same steam id and not same pic avatar . so dont be stupid u r manager of sv u must be intelligent To do your job professionally
then u must follow the rulls no rull say ban or kick reason impersonation
And in the end, I remind you that you are a manger and you must learn how to read report and  answer it Because I can't say it again to you a thousand times . go and read what i whrite in repost the 1sT and 2nd and 3rd and 4td 
and wait an other report soon 
and i want tell u i do report u just for To become aware and sophisticated in your thinking we r on 2022 and some people Live in the old ages

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

personal freedom to choose any nick, not known mix players nickname. you are complicating this issue for yourself.
you will reach nothing with your blabla. i'm telling you choose whatever name u want, leave players alone.
and when some players gonna see some "Marcus" insulting or trolling" they will come here to say Marcus insulted us and trolled us, and it could be the opposite, some players come to me saying palid insult us while actuelly its you behind this.

and it's been 7years here, never faced or crossed this problem before, untill you came to this community.

and dont speak to me about rules, i know them better than you, and them rules i'll applicate them on u from now on, cuz i never did.
End of conversation here for me.
Marcus here,

(02-23-2022, 09:12 PM)Marcus Wrote: personal freedom to choose any nick, not known mix players nickname. you are complicating this issue for yourself.
you will reach nothing with your blabla. i'm telling you choose whatever name u want, leave players alone.
and when some players gonna see some "Marcus" insulting or trolling" they will come here to say Marcus insulted us and trolled us, and it could be the opposite, some players come to me saying palid insult us while actuelly its you behind this.

and it's been 7years here, never faced or crossed this problem before, untill you came to this community.

and dont speak to me about rules, i know them better than you, and them rules i'll applicate them on u from now on, cuz i never did.
End of conversation here for me.
its ok ok 
You could have said that name belongs to me with out kick
And I will change it, and I promise that if I can, I will buy it for you, for you alone, and NFT pic for u a gift from me. Big Grin

"You could have said that name belongs to me with out kick"

so you wanna say that , you dont know i'm using this name "Marcus" ?

i'm dying my batteries for nothing here.
Marcus here,

why am i reading this idk it's the middle of the night and it's funny how he is finding arguments abt nicknames and stuff xd

Well, you have no case here. You cant just use other known players/admin nicknames and say its personal freedom 
your freedom ends when freedom of others begins
   Exclamation
If you cant see except what lights show you and cant hare except what sounds announced 
then you are far away from truth in this world.