Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

[Server IP] 151.80.47.182:27015

[Discord]  [Steam]  [Facebook]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FunMod Arabian server

last time i have played arabian servers was on 2021/2020 and i was playing funmod server always because its very fun to play, but since it have been removed i really didnt like this, so if there are any solutions for bring it back please do it!

Welcome back Younes

Yea was great server but one or 2 request to reopen is not enough. server like this need at least like 100-300 player/day,
14 hours with average 12 player ~ 170 playing hour ~ 100-300 players. Which is the same reason why we closed it in first place no enough activity

More requests needed
If you cant see except what lights show you and cant hare except what sounds announced 
then you are far away from truth in this world.

ok, i will wait and see the results if any other person wants it to bring it back, thanks for tell me the reason.

(12-29-2023, 04:52 PM)SHIFT Wrote: Welcome back Younes

Yea was great server but one or 2 request to reopen is not enough.  server like this  need at least like 100-300 player/day, 
14 hours with average 12 player  ~ 170 playing hour ~ 100-300 players. Which is the same reason why we closed it in first place no enough activity

More requests needed
Hi 
I also request you to open the server because the server was very fun and cool and I have never seen a server like this before.
If you can promote this server in any way, surely many players will like the server and the server will be full.
I still have the request to open the server.
Thank you !

The number of players must increase